I’m being led in the direction of praise this morning.
Sometimes the battles we fight in the spirit are easily won through PRAISE. We need to be sensitive to the Spirit to understand when to employ the weapon of praise. Paul and Silas understood the power of praise. Halleluyah glory to God.
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.Acts 16: 25-26
In this month of moving forward, praise your way through.
I’ll say a few prayers.
- Any power assigned to disarm me, by taking away the sound of praise from my lips be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- Just like the prison gates could not contain praising Paul and Silas, every shackle of the enemy assigned to stop us from moving forward is broken through our praise in Jesus mighty name.
- Songs of praise will fill our homes and it will fill our hearts.
- We will not struggle in any battle of life. In the name of Jesus, we will praise our way through.
- Thank you sweet Holyspirit for ministering to our spirits in songs. We will never be short of songs of praise in Jesus mighty name.