By Sister Jennifer Nazziwa
Royalty In Captivity.
• Before you start living your assignment you are in captivity.
• How many dreams have you ignored and put off because of little excuses. I don’t have that kind of money. The one who gave the dream or idea will find it .Lean on him. Leap into action.
“ But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”1Peter 2:9
(This was after King Jehoiachin  and the queen mother, the court officials and the leaders of Judah and Jerusalem, the craftsmen and the artisans had gone into exile from Jerusalem.)Jeremiah 29:2
• Royalty in captivity. You have not yet fulfilled your purpose in your department. You are not yet operating in your calling. Imagine the queen mother, the mentor, the coach in captivity. Kings and queens should be nurtured by you. How about your children?
• Understand that you are a leader of a new generation. Because of you many will enter their inheritance.
“Be strong and of good courage: for to this people shall you divide for an inheritance the land, which I swore to their fathers to give them.”Joshua 1:6
“He entrusted the letter to Elasah son of Shaphan and to Gemariah son of Hilkiah, whom Zedekiah king of Judah sent to King Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon. It said:”Jeremiah 29:3
• You have been entrusted with secrets of the kingdom of God. You are God’s messenger and because of you many will be delivered.
“This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon:”Jeremiah 29:4-5
“Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce.”
• You have been given the mandate to prosper and settle in the position were God has planted you.
• Cultivate you ground be diligent in your work and you will prosper.
• You will prosper at your work place. In your department, in your branch, and your home as well.
• You will take on new territories.
• Think beyond your scope. There is opportunity to enlarge and grow.
• There is grace to make profit.
6 Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease.
• The grace to father the new generation.
• Fathers have the ability to give seed. Pass on your skills to the next generation.
• Mentor and coach.
• Raise Godly children this is the time to pass on the skills. Protect them from the negative influence of social media.
• There is grace for multiplication. You will draw many to Christ.
7 “Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.”
• Pray for the Bank and the departments where God has placed you.
• Raise Godly alters at your work place and families.
• The city of Kampala and the newly created cities.
• Its peace is your peace. Its wealth is your wealth.
8 [For, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.
• Do not focus on negative propaganda.
• Do not focus on negative criticism.
• Focus on your calling and God given agenda.
9 They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the LORD.
• Check the spirit behind the voice speaking in your life.
10 This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back to this place.
• Redemption will come after you have served your assignment in here.
• There is a time to walk into your freedom.
• A time to take walk into your next journey of life.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
• You will be fulfilled.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
• God is ready to listen. Every prayer will be answered.
• Intercessors. Who is an intercessor?
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
• Give it your best short.
14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
• Restoration is coming.
Read… Open Doors (1)