By Sister Jennifer Nazziwa
“I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.’’Revelations 3:8
Door: An entrance.
• To go through a door you must have access, password, Keys, combination.
• Its authority, privilege, not everyone has it. You can call it a special grace or divine favor.
• Open doors enable you to fulfill an assignment so utilize them.
• You have been mandated ,empowered and anointed to that assignment. That is your open door.
No man can shut it.
No man can hinder your God given purpose in life. I challenge you to walk through that open door.
If the door has already been set for you and opened your role it to walk through it. Walking through open doors needs revelation.
• You must understand that the door is opened.
• Have spiritual eyes to see or discover that the door is open.
• Take a step of faith. Put in effort to explore new territories and dig into the unknown. Take on new boundaries. Widen your scope. Do not be afraid.
• Spiritual ears or antennas. The natural ability to notice things and understand their importance.
“Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ minister, saying , Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise , go over this Jordan ,you, and all this people, to the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given to you, as l said to Moses.”Joshua 1:1
God had already set an open door for Joshua even though Moses their leader had died. Instead of Joshua lamenting and complaining, he took time to listen and understand God’s word .What is God saying during this period of Covid 19 Pandemic. You will need spiritual antennas to understand the time and season and walk through the open doors.
Understand that the vision you carry is for the next generation.
• It’s time to live your dream.
• Let it come to life.
• Share it with others.
• Invite others to join you on this journey.
• You will cause many to inherit.
• Understand that you were are an open door that many will use to get into their inheritance. You are an entrance that God wants to use for many to experience Jesus in their lives.
• You have been chosen.
Jeremiah 29: Represents double anointing to break forth.Jeremiah 29:1
“This is the text of the letter that the prophet Jeremiah sent from Jerusalem to the surviving elders among the exiles and to the priests, the prophets and all the other people Nebuchadnezzar had carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon.”
• Take time to study the word of God. You will discover your purpose. Why are you in here at such a time as this?
• Where is your sphere of influence?
• Which Kingdom do you represent and what is your mission?
• Are you living your purpose? If not what must you do to reach your fulfillment?
• Notice they were professionals, occupation, he was talking to people with a special gifting or calling i.e. priests, prophets etc. They had been born to serve in the palace yet they were living in exile.