“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘ No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.Matthew 25:1-13
Without doubt we understand that this time more than ever, is a time for believers to WATCH AND PRAY fervently.
The Lord has returned to you as you have returned to Him, it doesn’t just end there. You must guard your salvation jealously and stay prepared like the five wise virgins, for the bridegroom’s return anytime.
It is our duty as women, God helping us, to groom a home that is ready for the rapture. It is not enough to keep tab of end time happenings and it’s sequence as recorded by John in his revelation. What we need is to ensure we are on a healthy spiritual diet and stance with God.
This is the time to guard your heart diligently (Proverbs 4:23). Feed your spiritman with the word of God and worship ceaselessly. The enemy is aware of believers being in the know and getting themselves prepared and he is raising a standard. He is reinforcing his strategies. Do not be ignorant, many of the programs on the TV and activities on social media are targeted towards distracting you from focus on the Source. Many seldom spend time to study the word we so need to rightly divide the word of truth. It is a constant battle beloved but here’s the good news… God’s grace is more than sufficient for you.
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.2 Timothy 2:15
Make it a point of duty to fast, pray and worship with your family. It is not a good thing for any to be left behind. Dear Mother, you will be held accountable. Dear Wife, you should be responsible for Him.
This is not the time to focus on building castles, buying the latest cars or gadget. All those won’t save you when the chips are down. The name of the Lord is all you need, and so you should concern yourself with stacking up riches of eternal value in heaven.
God’s grace is sufficient for us to make it if we remain in constant communion with him through the Spirit. If we stay connected to our source.
WHAT TO DO TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS
- Develop the habit of reading the word daily. You can start by taking a few chapters a day and as you go on, you’ll get deeper and deeper revelation and encounter with the Holyspirit. You grow your faith by taking in the word too.
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.Romans 10:17
- These days there is very little you can do without the internet but while on social media, vet your activities and associations. Disassociate from groups or persons that will pull you down and then build up a network of strong believers via groups or direct friends. Constantly seeing spiritually edifying post will go a long way to help you stay connected
3. Watch what you watch and listen to. The eyes and ears are gateways to your heart and spirit. Mind what you feed you with.
4. Worship, while this pleases the Father, sets you on a plane you never can imagine living without. Worshippers can attest to this. Worship helps you stay connected to God. It is great to have and maintain an altar of worship in your home. A family that prays together, stays together
5. Evangelism, tell the world of the love of Christ always. Seize every opportunity to preach the gospel of Christ and his return, bearing in mind that your character speaks volumes in convincing people. Soul winning is the Lord’s heartbeat and you can be sure He will be with you when you are actively winning souls for him.
6. Rid your heart of fear. Forget the devil and his scare tactics. As long as you are steadfast with doing the God things, you are under a powerful spiritual covering. There is no place for the expression of the Spirit in a heart gutted by fear. Be bold and courageous always.
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”John 16:33
7. Take care of the needy among you. Watch out for one another. Iron sharpens iron. When you watch to uphold another believer, be sure you’ll get support when you are weak and at the risk of disconnection. Cut out unholy criticism arguments and strife in the body of Christ. That’s a sure ticket to disconnection. The seed of discord is still a very potent weapon in the hand of the enemy.
Worship the Lord most high for his never ending love.
Sing the Psalms 98
1. Show gratitude to God today. Praise him for his mercies over your life and home. Thank him for sustenance. He is a faithful God!
2. Father we connect to grace to stay connected to you always, my family with me also. Keep the fire of our love for you burning strong. We will not be like the foolish virgins. Help us to stay equipped in the spirit.
3. We will not derail from your paths, we will always hearken to your instructions in Jesus mighty name.
4. No matter the reinforcement of the enemy, they will never prevail against my household. Help us remain strong for you Lord and keep us connected to our source.
5. When the enemy comes against me like a flood, let your Spirit raise a standard. (Isaiah 59:19) as I put on the whole armor of God for this end time (Ephesians 6)
6. I ask for power to maintain a healthy spiritual routine of studying the word, fasting, prayer, worship and evangelizing in Jesus name.
7. The oil of my anointing will never run dry in Jesus mighty name. I ask for more power to fulfil my divine mandate in these times through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen and amen
Read more on …God returning to you with double restoration