RETURN…HE IS GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER
“Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.Isaiah 45:22
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord , And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.Isaiah 55:7
Glory to God for an opportunity to be partakers of God’s extravagant grace Halleluyah. We are not ignorant of the happenings around us, neither are we ignorant of the implications of refusing to stay woke and connect to the only source of hope and life. The good news is that, while others languish in fear of the unknown, we have been given an open ticket to life through FAITH in God’s name.
And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.’Acts 2:21
At this point I admonish that we do not concern ourselves with the virus or whatever it brings, but remain focused as children of God. God is calling us to return to him today, to return to our first love. The salvation you seek will only be found in Jesus. There is no other, who can save you.
Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Return to Me,” says the Lord of hosts, “and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts.Zechariah 1:3
See the Lord telling the Children of Israel further down the above verse that His Word and statues will live long after them. Let us not loose sight of the fact that everything recorded in the book of Revelation will be fulfilled as we’ve already started seeing. God says RETURN.
Our nations are volatile now because of pestilence brought by sin but God is calling us to order today, turn to your first love.
So many ways we have strayed from the path of his love, leaning on our own understanding. Now is the time to return. Turn from everything that is working against your communion with Jesus. He is ready to change your story as nothing can ever seperate us from His love. We may fail in love but Christ never fails. We are conquerors because Christ loves us.
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 8:37-39
We will pray for our homes this morning.
- Father we appreciate you for your mercies over our household this season. Thank you dear Lord for your compassion
Through the Lord ’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:22-23
- We repent of our sins and ask for mercy. Soak us Lord, in the blood of Jesus. Restore unto us the joy of our salvation, renew a right spirit within us.
- Have mercy Lord on every shortcoming and failure as wives and mothers. We ask for grace to stand in the gap for our homes henceforth. Help us not to fail in our motherly and wifely responsibilities in building a godly home fit and ready for our master’s return.
- We have believed the lies of the devil that we can by our own power, fend for our homes and as such have cut corners, throwing away godliness from our business activities. Forgive us Lord and help us return to just scales and righteous means of livelihood.
- We connect to the grace to be completely involved in the spiritual wellbeing of all members of our household. We repent from being too busy and allowing the devil to have his way. Henceforth we are intentional about your children you have placed in our care. We will not fail them, we will not fail you Lord.
- We cover our husbands in prayer today. We speak into their spirit, the presence of God and the Spirit of excellence always. We stand against every power that is assigned to make us speak not in one voice. We connect them to grace to effectively and spiritually captain the ship of our homes.
We cover our entire household with the blood of Jesus as we return to you and you also to us.
IN JESUS MOST POWERFUL NAME WE PRAY… AMEN
I decree over your lives women of God, the mercies of God will find you. You will take your rightful place in your home and in the lives of your Husband and Children in Jesus name. The Lord will return to you as you have returned to him.
I pray for everyone, the grace to live a life that pleases God will rest on you today in Jesus mighty name. Be still God is God.
Read more on…. MOTHERHOOD IS A MANDATE