But it came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews.But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,Nehemiah 4:1,7
Let’s pray against the spirit of mockery the enemy has designed to discourage us from accomplishing our God-given assignments.We pray for alignment and focus.
Prayer for alignment and focus on core assignments
- There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:1 NKJV
- You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. Psalms 91
- I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” John 9:4-5
- For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall. Psalms 18:29
- But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah! We pray against every demon of mockery sent on anyone with a God-given assignment, it shall not work. We are under the shadow of the almighty. Jesus took it for us on the cross, we shall not pay for what has been already been paid for. Mockery is not our portion. We refuse it as daughters of Zion in Jesus name.
We stand against every power and spirit of mockery, the word says, there is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus. We operate in the spirit and we manifest in the physical. We will do the work of Him that sent us. We are not afraid of pestilence, arrows or any enterprise of the enemy. We dwell in the secret place of the most high and above all, we are more than conquerors in Jesus mighty name.
Lord God, we pray that You align us with Your core assignment as we receive and connect to grace to remain focused in the midst of all kinds of distractions in Jesus mighty name